Where Can You See My Art?

Finding My Own Way
20 x 16 inch mixed media on canvas
Currently in the Chroma show at White Rabbit Galleries


Hello, September!  I'm thoroughly enjoying the warm sunny days and the cool evenings as we kick off September and the Fall Season. I am so grateful for all of the energizing experiences of this past summer.

You might be asking where you can see my art this month.  I am so grateful for people who so kindly welcome my art to their shops, galleries, coffee shops and restaurants.  You are the unsung heroes of my art journey!

My art loves to go for a car ride  and visit new places.
{It also loves being adopted to a forever home!}


This month (September 2024) my art is available for purchase at these amazing small businesses and non-profits:

1.  Miss Mercedes :: 203 W. Second St., Lakeside, Ohio :: open daily 11 - 6

2.  Mark's Live Edge Furniture :: 2786 Cleveland Rd., Wooster, Ohio ::  open Tues. - Sat. 10 - 1 and 2 - 4 
        or by appointment
Some of my art is keeping company with beautiful live edge furniture pieces.
This woodworking is gorgeous--tables, coffee tables, cutting boards, and more!
 

3.  White Rabbit Galleries ::  571 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton, Ohio :: Thurs. + Fri. 4 - 7, Sat. 11 - 7

4.  Blue Door Atelier :: My studio and show space = my happy place!  (Inside White Rabbit Galleries) ::
        571 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton, Ohio, Studio #103 :: Thurs. 4 - 7 and other times by chance 
        or by appointment--email me to set up a time to see my work at your leisure.

Coming in October:  Remarkable Diner!  {Stay tuned for more info about this opportunity!}. You can see this new collection, Camino: Stories of Outward and Inward Travel, beginning September 29, 2024



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Wonders: Looking Toward 2024

Preview of Square and Sublime Art

August 5, Summer Art Clearing, Order From Chaos, #1