Brave Yoga in the Gallery or from Home

 

I love to share yoga with everyone who wants to give it a try.  I love making yoga accessible to every BODY that want to give it a try.  Yoga is such a great way to practice breathing, relaxing and stretching for a healthier and more enjoyable life.  I offer yoga 2 times a week, Thursday at 7 p.m. and Saturday at 9 a.m. inside the main gallery of White Rabbit Galleries {571 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton OH}.   There is street parking, and just to the west is a city parking lot.  (The signs all say reserved, but that does not apply during the times of our classes!)

I have found that I am most comfortable with inviting students to pay what they can.  I suggest $10 per session, but there is never any pressure to pay a set amount.  I accept cash, and students can make change.  If you would like to pay what you can online, here is a link to send some moolah my way:

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=5UNUG8E9U2SB4

Now I'm pleased to announce that anyone can hop onto the class and join via Zoom.  I will join by link about 5 minutes before class. You simply click on the link below and wait for me to open the door to the virtual waiting room:

Miriam Daniel is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Miriam Daniel's Personal Yoga Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting (Click and wait for me to let you into our virtual yoga studio)

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4176365386?pwd=Ymw4NDdjSHpubjFkNUVORzlMaTZYQT09

Meeting ID: 417 636 5386

Passcode: 4RcrRR

One tap mobile    +13092053325,,4176365386#,,,,*403566# US

Dial by your location +1 309 205 3325 US


I invite you to mute yourself, and you are welcome to keep your camera on or off as you prefer.  Thank you for joining Brave Yoga.  Whenever you do yoga it's always a good idea to wear comfortable stretchable clothing.  Have some water close by.  Let yourself really relax and enjoy the spot where simple and complex meet in the mind and the body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview of Square and Sublime Art

Welcome 2024: Renewed Yoga Offerings

A Creative Challenge For The New Year