Happy Birthday To Me



Happy Birthday to me!  I am a person who enjoys celebrating another trip around the earth, but this year it's hard to believe that I have completed 55 trips!  55!  That sure does sound older than I feel, even on creaky mornings!

This year I am planning a year of simple wonders and traveling adventures.  I'm hoping that my art friends, followers, and patrons {who have come through with so much love and support for me} will join me in preparing.

I'm inviting you to celebrate with me.  On January 19 and 20, I am hosting a pop up show of 38 square pieces I created in 2023.  Square and Sublime--they are experimental and mostly abstract.  Each piece was inspired by a single word.  Most pieces have a little story--a few sentences about how I interpreted that word.  Each piece is a 8 x 8 canvas in a black frame.  For just this special weekend I will be offering each piece for $55.  (After this weekend, any remaining pieces will be $65.)  All of the proceeds from this show will go to supporting my travel and adventures for this year.

I hope you will join me to see the show, even if you're not in the market for art.  White Rabbit Galleries, the host of my studio, have a show opening, so there will be loads of lovely art to enjoy.  It's the sort of show that's great for families, and it's all free to see!  I imagine this will be quite a delightful party.

My studio is well stocked with a wide variety of other original art, art prints, greeting cards, and earrings.

I will be posting a preview here on the evening of January 18.  I will be in my studio Friday, 5 - 8 p.m., and Saturday for yoga and then 1 - 5 p.m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview of Square and Sublime Art

Welcome 2024: Renewed Yoga Offerings

A Creative Challenge For The New Year